GUEST BLOG POST
Are you interested in family travel writing for Family Globetrotters?
Please fill in the form below and we will send you the relevant information on how to become a contributor.
CHILDREN’S CONTRIBUTION TO LITTLE GLOBETROTTERS
Do you have children who would like to contribute a travel story? We would love to feature them!
- 1 x landscape photo of reasonable resolution. Your child must be in the photo and the photo must clearly show the point of interest. eg the Eiffel tower, Bali beach, big picture view of Disneyland and not just one ride etc……
- Name (first name only) and age.
- Where was the photo taken?
- Tell me about the photo and what you liked or did not like about your experience.
Click here for an example: Skiing In A Thundersnow Storm In Falls Creek, Australia
Writing Guidelines for Little Globetrotters:
- It doesn’t have to be long. See example above.
- Let your child write it. You may assist with some grammatical corrections but please don’t go overboard. We want the story to be written like it is. After all, its a forum for your children to get a peer’s honest review of their experiences.
- Don’t worry about formatting, titles or the section about the destination. Family Globetrotters will take care of that.
- Please submit post in a Word Document and email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Don’t forget to attach the photo! Reminder that only landscape (horizontal) images will be accepted.
- Feel free to submit as many as you wish!
Contribution Agreement for Little Globetrotters:
- The blog is a public forum and therefore you must be comfortable with that.
- Images will be used for Family Globetrotters’ social media i.e. Instagram and Facebook Page, both of which are public platforms.
- Content is NOT exclusive to Family Globetrotters and you may use it wherever you wish. Your child wrote it after all!
- If your child has a travel blog, Family Globetrotters would be happy to include a link back.
- There is no monetary gain from this collaboration. It is purely a writing submission exercise.
- Family Globetrotters has the right to make editorial corrections if required.
- Not all submission will be accepted which may largely be due to poor quality photos.